1st February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship in CBSE?

I have secured 81% in 12th cbse board examination. now i have joined B.E. 1st year in sd bansal college of technology Indore. How can I apply for cbse scholarships for engineering?

7th February 2014, 12:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship in CBSE?

Scholarships for CBSE board students was started from the year 2009 but unfortunately it has stopped now from the year 2012 and only renewal of the scholarships are done for now.

ELIGIBILITY FOR SCHOLARSHIP:

-> Candidate should have passed Class XII from CBSE board.

-> Candidate should not avail any other scholarship from any other scheme or source.

-> Candidate should have scored above 60% in all the subjects.

-> Candidate should have maintained 75% attendance.

Attached the detailed information about the scholarship scheme in this post for your reference.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the scholarships given from CBSE board.

You can actually try to contact the CBSE board and get the information on why they have stopped the scholarship for present year or is there some other option for the same. Contact page - http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cbse_scholarship_renewal_instruction_F11_2013.pdf(34.8 KB, 293 views)
30th May 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am score 84.6 % in pcb. Is there any scholarship for me?
2nd April 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the chance for scholorship for 2 pass comerce students wth more thn 80%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?