1st February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?

I am doing 12th from CBSE board.
I wanted to ask if there is a choice of which all subjects I can choose for CBSE like Maths, Physics, Chmistry etc.
Cause I do not want to choose Economics.

Can anyone here tell me if there is such a choice given by the CBSE board?
And if yes, can someone tell me the full list of subjects?

Thank you

5th February 2014, 10:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Subjects for CBSE

Am afraid that there is no option of changing the subjects when you are already completed your 11th grade from your CBSE school. The choice of subjects is given for the students only when he/she completes the 10th grade and move to 11th.

Once you have done that there is no choice of changing the subjects again in 12th grade. So, the best thing do now is to concentrate well on your subjects and built up the interest cause there is no other option left out for the same.

There is one thing which you can try out if you really feel that you are not ready to do Economics anymore, just call your parents and meet your school principal and talk about your need and let them know that you cannot proceed with Economics and for sure want the change of subjects which might work out at some point and it is worth a try as last resort.

For more information on CBSE board visit - http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
29th July 2018, 04:16 PM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?

Hi,
Physics, Chemistry And English are compulsory…

Maths, Biology, Biotechnology​, Computer​ Science, Hindi and Physical Education are optional. You have to select two subjects from the above.

Either you can take Maths + Biology or Computer Science or Biotechnology or Hindi

Or Biology or Biotechnology + Hindi or Maths or Physical Education. You cannot take Bio and Computer Science together…
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?