1st February 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in government institutes after completing 12th from ISC?

Will I be able to get admission in government institutes after completing 12th science in ISC board? I doubt between Icse,cbse and gseb

10th February 2014, 02:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in government institutes after completing 12th from ISC?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in the government institutes after completing your 10+2 from ISC board. ISC board is an All-India recognized board which is followed by a wide number of schools across India. If you are planning to get admission in colleges which take in admission via entrance exam's scores, then you can enjoy equal opportunities as other boards. If you want to get admission in general colleges, then there is separate reservation criteria for ISC candidates. If you are good at your studies, you can definitely get admission in government institutes.
12th February 2014, 10:17 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Will I get admission in government institutes after completing 12th from ISC?

Oh sure! you can definitely get admission in the govt. institutes after 12th from ISC board. ISC board is an All-India recognized board which is followed by a wide number of schools across India. If you are planning to get admission in colleges which take in admission via entrance exam's scores, then you can enjoy equal opportunities as other boards. If you want to get admission in general colleges, then there is separate reservation criteria for ISC candidates. If you are good at your studies, you can definitely get admission in govt.institutes.
8th April 2015, 05:06 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course you can get the admission in the government institute aftre passing through the ICSE board.

You should not think of the board but to concentrate on the marks only.

The admission in an institute depends upon the marks acquired by the candidate in his studies till the time of admission and the performance given by him in the entrance test.

There is no such board which would help you in getting admission in a good institute, all boards are the same in this respect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?