1st February 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.A History if already doing it from distance education?

I have finished ITI. now i have joined B.A History Distance Education. Can i Join B.A History

6th March 2014, 09:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.A History if already doing it from distance education?

Yes, you can join B.A History if you are getting admission in any college. If you get admission in B.A. History in regular mode then there is no use of doing it via distance education mode since regular course is valued more than distance mode. Thus, it will be better if you leave the distance mode and concentrate in the regular mode of your B.A History course and get good grades in your graduation.
16th March 2014, 12:57 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.A History if already doing it from distance education?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, you can get admission in B.A History even though you are already doing in distance mode.

Our Indian Education System encourages the students to end the courses in regular mode instead of distance.

So as per this, you can easily get the admission to the B.A History degree program.

But point to be noticed is, you cannot continue the course from Distance but you will be asked to restart the course right from first semester.

Most of the colleges will not ask for any entrance examinations merit to give the admission.

So no need to worry about the entrance examination and admission procedure.

Choose the best college and apply for it, based on your previous academics performance you will get the admission.

Top Colleges in India for BA History are :

Geethanjali Junior and Degree College for Women, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Kanthi Sikhara Complex, Block G, Opp To Yashoda Hospital, Lane To Model House, Panjagutta , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500082

Ambedkar Vishwavidyalaya, New Delhi (Delhi)
Integrated Institute of Technology Campus, Sector 9, Dwarka , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110077

Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Ethiraj Salai, Egmore , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600108

B.C.M. (Bishop Choolaparambil Memorial) College for Women, Kottayam (Kerala)
K.K. Road , Kottayam (Kottayam Dist.) - 686001

Bharathis Womens College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
No.85, Prakasam Salai , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600108

Arulmigu Palaniandavar Arts College for Women (APA College for Women), Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)
Chinnakalayamputhur, Palani Taluk , Dindigul (Dindigul Dist.) - 624615

Dhanabagiyam Krishnaswamy Mudaliar College for Women (DKM College for Women), Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
No.57, D.K.M. College for Women, Sainathapuram , Vellore (Vellore Dist.) - 632 001

Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management, Birbhum (West Bengal)
Pravat Sarni, Tourist Lodge Road (opposite SDO Office), Bolpur (Santiniketan) , Birbhum (Birbhum Dist.) - 731204

Christ College, Thrissur (Kerala)
P.O. Irinjalakuda North , Thrissur (Thrissur Dist.) - 680125

Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Off 200ft Road (2 Kms from fly-over towards Madhavaram) , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600 060

Infoster Education, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
1/23 Saroj Bhawan, Stanly Road, Civil Lines , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211001

Emerald Heights College for Women, Ootacamund (Tamil Nadu)
Finger Post , Ootacamund (The Nilgiris Dist.) - 643006

Good Luck !!
14th April 2015, 11:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, as per the guidelines of UGC, you cannot take the admission in any other course if you are already pursuing something.

So, in my opinion, you cannot apply for another course even if you are doing the same course through distance learning.

You either have to surrender the current course first or you have to complete it first then you should go for another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?