1st February 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?

I am a student of class 12 interested to take up sociology honours in the renowned Presidency Collage.In that case what is the minimum percentage required for taking up honours in sociology? Do I need to sit for an entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  2. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  3. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to read English honors in presidency college? What is the criteria?
  6. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required to be eligible for Statistics honours? College under DU?
  8. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  9. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  10. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  11. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  12. Minimum percentage required for M.A Sociology in Guwahati University
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  14. Required Percentage of marks to get admission for BA in Sociology in St.Xavior Scottish Church College?
  15. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  16. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  17. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  18. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
27th March 2014, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?

Minimum percentage recquired for sociology Honours in presidency college of kolkata
29th March 2014, 10:57 AM
Kshitij.mk9

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum percentage recquired for sociology Honours in presidency college of kolkata
Every year admission tests are conducted for every subject before admission of the new batch. A minimum criterion is set for students appearing for the test. For post graduate courses application forms will be given according to the criterions given by the College.Tests will be taken after that.
8th March 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 interested to take up sociology honours in the renowned Presidency Collage. In that case what is the minimum percentage required for taking up honours in sociology??
12th January 2022, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage i have to get for admission in presidency college Kolkata? I am an ISC student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?