1st February 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Geology honours is better or Maths honours? What to do after Maths honours?

what can i do after math honours? I dont want to be a teacher.what can i do?what is batter math honours or geology honours

14th March 2014, 11:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Geology honours is better or Maths honours? What to do after Maths honours?

Well dear friend first i would explain that you have a lot of scopes after maths honours aside teaching.If you are interested in computers then there is a great course available for you because if you are having a graduation in maths you are the man for MCA.And this course is popular because it provides you with great job opportunities.

You can also make a great career in banking and insurance sector because you have good mathematical skills.You can also work as a cashier in any kind of an institution or organization that also because of your good mathematical skills.Other job options would be available to you when you complete your post graduation in other fields.

Also after your post graduation you can be available for software sector,market research and many more fields.Well if you want a comparison between geology honours and maths honour you are making a wrong comparison because your both of these fields are different and you need to study different subjects in these fields and job prospective are very different in these fields.You should go towards your interests do not worry about the benefits of other courses you can find success in any field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?