1st February 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?

My daughter is expecting 90 percent plus marks in English.She is studying in Mahadevi Birla World Academy affiliated to CBSE board.What are her chances in getting admission in English honours in St.Xaviers College?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  3. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  5. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  6. Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata
  7. How many courses are there in 12th class commerce?
  8. Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?
  9. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  10. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  11. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  12. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  13. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  14. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  15. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  16. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  17. Professional courses which can be done after 12th Arts? Which are the good colleges?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
7th June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?

how to get addmission in english honours in presidency college??
27th July 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

among Ramakrishna mission narendrapur college and st Xavier's Kolkata which is the best for its department of English honours
19th May 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am expecting 80 percent marks in English in hs exam & am a student of West Bengal board , so what are my chances to get a admission in English honors in St. Xaviers College?
19th May 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Am expecting 80 percent marks in English in hs exam & am a student of West Bengal board , so what are my chances to get a admission in English honors in St. Xaviers College?
30th June 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I achieved 93% in my 2 from karnataka board(pue), I took comp. Science instead of Maths. Is there any possible way to apply for Bcom (Hon) to get into the college when I didnt take Maths.
13th February 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Last date of form fillup for admission of english honours course 2018-19 session .
27th May 2018, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether there is a test to get admission in eng honours in st.xaviers kolkata? Which is the date of application for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?