1st February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?

How many years on doing a diploma in bank and finance or diploma in financial accounting using tally? diploma in bank and finance. I mean tosay how long i will have to study these things?

26th October 2014, 12:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years on doing a diploma in bank and finance or diploma in financial accounting using tally? diploma in bank and finance. I mean tosay how long i will have to study these things?
Diploma in Banking and Finance is a three year course and the course is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers this diploma course. Admission to the course will be based on an entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared according to marks scored in the 10th board exam and entrance exam conducted by respective institution.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant should have passed class 10th standard or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board.
  • Those candidates who have passed 12th standard (or) ITI training are also eligible
  • Applicant’s Age should be 15 to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?