1st February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?

Hi!
I Have an experience of 6years in corporate sector and want to settle down to a teaching profession . I have completed my M.COM with 46% only so Kindly guide me which entrance exam can I give for the position of Lecturer or Assistant professor or Associated professor... Please help with entrances or courses .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  2. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  3. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?
  5. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  6. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry?
  7. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  8. Subjects to take in B.Com and specialization in M.Com to be Professor of Advertising?
  9. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  10. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  11. Eligibility for senior lecturer, Assistant Professor in an engineering college?
  12. Date of upcoming GPSC Exam for the position of Assistant Professor for the year 2012?
  13. How to work as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Engineering college after doing BCA form maharashi Dayanand University
  14. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  15. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  16. Information regarding GPSC Exam for the position of Assistant Professor in Sociology?
  17. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  18. How to get a job of professor lecturer in IITs/NITs
15th April 2016, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?

For getting a government lecturer job you need to qualify exams like NET/SET for which you need M.Com degree with at least 55% marks. Hence, you don't have any chance for government universities.
You can try for lecturer jobs in private colleges based on your corporate experience. Selection will be based on the performance in interview and your CV.
14th June 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?

I have completed my become and have done masters diploma in leadership and hr .also I have three years of work experience. Can I become a lecturer
6th September 2021, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Assistant professor sociology Entrance exam date kab hai.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?