29th April 2011, 12:23 AM
arjunraja

What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

Can you in detail explain the requirements for aeronautical engineering course in IIT chennai and other private colleges in BANGALORE like Hindustan electronic College.What is the entrance exam which is conducted for student studying in CBSE in Dubai?What is the weightage of grade 12 marks?When is entrance exam conducted ?How to prepare?What is the yearly fee in these colleges?How do you rate the college in chennai and bangalore with emirates aviation college in Dubai and college in singapore?

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges for Aeronautical engineering in Dubai or Bangalore? I have completed my 10th grade CBSE
  2. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  3. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  4. What is the fee of aeronautical engineering in Dubai?
  5. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  7. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?
  9. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  10. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  13. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO? -- [New]
  15. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get admsision in B.Tech through management quota?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  18. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
17th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

I have completed my Diploma in Aircraft Maintainance Engineering can u suggest me the prodecure to go ahead with Aeronautical Engineering .
6th November 2011, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?

i have completed my dipmola will u guide me how join aeronoutical engg
17th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the physical qualifications to become aeronatical engineer?
25th February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for a degree in aeronautical enginnering if you are still a high school student
22nd April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i be an aeronautical enginear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?