7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

If I don't have sufficient knowledge about Biology what will I do after class 12th?

I have a little knowledge about bio.but i want to know about it more.firstly i want to tell that i passed 10th class and in 11th class i choosed bio subject.. So,i want to ask u that what shall i do after 12th class.. Plz tell me

13th February 2014, 09:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I don't have sufficient knowledge about Biology what will I do after class 12th?

Biology is a very Interested subject,if you can learn concept wise.Because soon after completion of 12th Biology stream students can find so many graduation as well as Professional courses after 12th Science.You can find your categories such as Medical courses,Paramedical as well Non-Medical courses such as Mathematics.So to get a good career you must try to concentrate on the Bi logy subject itself.

As you are in a very confused state,I’ll list you all the best courses after 12th Biology.Of course there are infinite number of courses after 12th class.Some of the best courses are BAMS Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,Bachelor of Dental Surgery,Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery.

Some other good courses are Bachelor of Science in Microbiology,Bachelor of science in Biotechnology,Bachelor of Science in Bio Chemistry,B.Sc Horticulture,B.Sc Radiography,B.Sc in Zoology,B.Sc Home Science,B.Sc specialization such as Nutrition and Dietetics,Food technology,Botany,Audiology,Occupational Therapists,Speech and Language Pathology,Bachelor in Fisheries Sciences,Bachelor in Pharmacy,B.Sc Nursing and more.

The career after 12th and decision that candidates take that times rules their entire career.So you can find your role in Forensic science fields,Agriculture,Geology,Biotechnology,Food Technology,Zeology,Microbiology and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?