7th February 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?

I am awarded a scholarship of rs.10000 under the central sector scheme scholarship for college and university students who have secured 80% or more in gujarat secondary and higher secondary examination of std 12th held in march 2012....

the amount was to be credited through ESC in the bank...but its not yet credited....

my seat no was G447273,school code was 14.110 and tha entitlement card no. was 0107403 dated 17/09/12...

sir may i kindly know the reason for not crediting the amount till now????

12th February 2014, 11:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship not received yet

There is only two way to figure out a problem which as follows,

-> Visit your school where you have done the 12th grade and find out the details of why its taking a long time for the scholarship money to be credited.

-> If they say that they won't be help with it as the processing is done then the next thing to do is to visit the Gujarat Higher Secondary board itself and figure out the issue for a solution.

The contact details of GSEB,

Secretary,
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Sector 10, Near Old Sachivalaya,
Gandhinagar - 382043
E-mail : [email protected]
Phone: 079 - 23220538

JointSecretary,
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board,
Maratha Mahollo, Navapura,
Vadodara - 390001
E-mail : [email protected]
Phone : 0265 - 2433245

Fore more information visit - http://gseb.org/
13th March 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?

i need scholarship help .i m handicapped student secured 89% in 12th now i m in t.y . can you help me
13th March 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?

i need scholarship help .i m handicapped student secured 89% in 12th now i m in t.y . can you help me
13th March 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?