7th February 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?

I will give my secondary exam from NIOS these year but next year I can give my sr.secondary on max 4 subjects from NIOS so I want to know that can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for sr.secondary from NIOS will it be valid

6th February 2015, 11:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?

Yes, you can pursue graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary examination.

Bachelor preparatory programme (BPP) is offered by the IGNOU to students who wish to do bachelor's degree but don't have essential qualification of having passed 10+2.

Maximum duration of the course is 2 years.

ELIGIBILITY : No formal qualification.
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum is no bar.

As NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with other national and state boards of school education.

8th March 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?

Sir done bpp and now I'm doin ba 2year now I'm going to take admission in 12th from NIOS it is safe to do that please guide me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?