7th February 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Any possible way to take admission in B.Vsc having PCM in 12th?

I am shilpa i am doing my 2nd pcm but i very badly wanted to do bvsc i know it is not possible but is there a way if i take bsc in cbz and do bvsc. is it possible for me to do so? please do reply

27th February 2014, 10:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possible way to take admission in B.Vsc having PCM in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am shilpa i am doing my 2nd pcm but i very badly wanted to do bvsc i know it is not possible but is there a way if i take bsc in cbz and do bvsc. is it possible for me to do so? please do reply
Hey friend,

Details About B.Vsc:

This is a Bachelor course and this course is all about Vetrinary Science and it is a Under graduate degree.The duration of the course is 4 1/2 years and this may vary according to the internship.This course is all about studying different types of Animals.

There are crteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course and the criteria needed would include such as:

>> The candidate should have a Education qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with 50% aggregate in English,Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

You would also need to write the entrance exam which is conducted by the Veterinary Council which is All India Pre-Veterinary Test.And for writing this exam you would need to satisfy the framed criteria's for the exam

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?