7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?

My daughter has completed Company Secratrial course CS intermediate and has appeared for final exam and is expecting the results in Aug She is interested in doing LAW pl confirm the following;
1) Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law
2) Universities/Institutions offering Law courses
3) Admission months/timings and procedures
4) I understand that if one does LLB under distance education, they will not be eligible for practicing in a court of law. Is this true?

PL HELP
K RANGANATHAN
E MAIL: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  2. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  3. How to do LLB through distance education?
  4. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  5. How to do Law after passing plus II with Humanities?
  6. How to do LLB through distance education?
  7. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  8. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  9. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  10. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  11. Are below mentioned universities recognised by Bar Council for LLB?
  12. Can I appear for CLAT exam? I am having low percentage in 12th
  13. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education?
  14. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  15. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  16. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the main subjects available in CLAT? I took CMRC in Physics in 11th class
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?

21st February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?

i'm selvakumar from pollachi district in coimbatore. i'm get in master degree in M.A (economics). i'm interested in llb law distance education. how to join llb law course. which college in offered in bangalore. pl help me. i' 35 years old. i can do llb law course join?

6th January 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?

I am 60-years old, can i study llb distance /corresponded law courses in chennai law college

15th February 2018, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my llb academics through distance mode but I want to practice in a court.is their any solution for me?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?