7th February 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?

Dear,

I am doin company secretary from icsi after completing my graduation and now wants to persue a degree in law. So, advice me with regards to qualification requirements & entrance exams required to take admission in any law college in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  2. Best postal coaching institutes for CLAT? Which are the classroom institutes in Delhi for CLAT?
  3. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  4. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  5. How to do LLB course after completion of B.Com course
  6. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  8. When are entrance exams of various law colleges of Mumbai university conducted?
  9. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  10. Where is the entrance exam for Law in Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  12. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  14. Which all entrance exams to appear to get admission in 3 years law course?
  15. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  16. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  17. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  18. Procedure for admission in law colleges? Any entrance exams which I need to appear? Date of the exam?
12th February 2014, 01:34 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?

Hello Friend !!

Top Law Colleges i Mumbai are:

Government Law College - Churchgate

KC Law College - Churchgate

Jitendra Chahuan College of Law- [Vile-Parle]

SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law

Siddharth College of Law, Mumbai - Fort

Children Welfare Centre Law College

Lords Universal College

New Law College - Matunga

Dr Ambedkar College of Law - Wadala

G J Advani Law College - Bandra

Rizvi Law College-Carter road Bandra

TMC-Thane law college, Thane

Nalanda Law College, Borivali

V.E.S. College of Law, Chembur

D.Y. Patil College of Law Navi Mumbai

Asmita College Of Law -Vikhroli

MCT's College of Law, Airoli [Navi Mumbai]

Courses Offered :

3 years LL.B,

5 years integrated B.L.S., LL.B,

Postgraduate Diploma Course in Securities Law,

Post Graduate Diploma In Intellectual Property Rights and

Diploma in Cyber-Laws.

Admission Procedure :

Most of the above mentioned colleges does not have an admissions test for admissions.

Instead the admission is purely based on the merit in the academics, that is the marks achieved in the 10+2 examination.

While some of the colleges will accept the score of The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and other equivalent Law entrance examinations which were conducted at National Level.

Some of them are,

GLC, Mumbai

QLTT

SSLC, Pune

Faculty of Law, DU

Amity Law School Entrance Test

Good Luck !!
12th February 2014, 06:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?

The best ever distinguished law institution in Mumbai is “Government Law College”.Admission in to the courses is generally based on the Merit.So the minimum percentage the candidates must have attained in HSC Higher Secondary Education is onlt 45% in the first attempt.The various courses offered by this Law college is that Five years Integrated law Course,Three year course and other LLM Degree.

As you have completed your Graduation you can directly take up the Three year law course.This is basically consists of the Six-semester full time course.The candidates who are not willing to practice as Advocates,they are eligible for the LLB General Degree course at the end of the 4th semester.But after completion of the three years you will be awarded with LLB degree.The Semester End examinations are conducted by the University of Mumbai at the end of the each semester.You will need to be very good at Practical Training subjects as per the the guidelines.Those guidelines are generally given by the Bar Council of India.

The Other best Institutes of Law course in Mumbai are,Rajarshi Shahu College of Law,University Of Bombay,Faculty of law,M.G Road;Lala Lajpat Rai College of law,Mumbai; Mahatma Gandhi Education Society Pillais Law College,Dr.Ambedkar College of Law,Rizvi Law College,Jitendra Chauhan College of Law and more.
4th July 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am pass ycmou preparatory exam. Than I complete B.A in ycmou university. So can I take L. L. B .admission. ?
10th July 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

my name is Manjula M Sunnal.I completed 12 th commerce with 49% in the year of 1996.so now I want to continue my educations with BALLB.I want to get admission in MCT LAW COLLEGE AIROLI.so please give the details information in my e mail please.
mail I D is [email protected]
thanks & regards
Manjula M Sunnal.
5th March 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I passed Bcom with 50% in 2000 & working with CA Form

Can i apper LLB? Please advice
Thanks
Chandrakant Nikam
7th March 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation from Ycmou but have not done 10 12 can I get admission inbllb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?