7th February 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?

Sir,
I want to know that if a person qualified as a graduate without any Hindi subject from matriculation to B.A and completed the course of "PRAVEEN" as well as "SHASTRI" in hindi from Govt. of India effiliated Centre , in this case such person can eligible or not to do the Course of "HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT" (Hindi B.ED) ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed Hindi course after qualifying for B.A course without any subject from Matriculation to B.A?
  2. How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate
  3. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  4. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 40% in B.A? Which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  6. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  7. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
  8. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  9. How may I do B.Ed in Hindi? Is it compulsory to have Hindi as an optional subject in B.A for the same?
  10. Company Secretary course in Hindi medium is possible? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in NET test? Which are the important lessons from Hindi subject?
  12. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
  13. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  14. Can I apply for UGC NET exam having Hindi as main subject? I did BA with 56% marks and MA with 58% marks
  15. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  16. Is it necessary to have optional Hindi subject in BA for doing B.Ed in Hindi?
  17. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after passing B.A in Hindi, English, Sociology?
12th February 2014, 01:36 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?

Hello Friend,

Yes, it is possible to study B.Ed Hindi Shikshan Parangat without a Hindi Subject in his/her academics.

Education Qualification for B.Ed Hindi Shikshan Parangat is:

You should have a B.A Graduate Degree with Hindi as a main subject.
Or
You should have any Graduation Degree (B.A./B.Sc/B.Com) in any subject.
Or
B.A. Level Diploma in Hindi recognized by Govt of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri etc)
And
Intermediate with Hindi from a board or Hindi Shikshan Praveen Course.

As per the above qualifications stated, since you have the completed the course of "Shikshan Praveen" as well as "SHASTRI" in Hindi from Govt. of India affiliated Center, you are positively eligible to study B.Ed Hindi Shikshan Parangat.

Application Procedure:

Hindi Shikshan Parangat is affiliated by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt, of India.

You can find the Application forms in the official website,
www.hindisansthan.org

You can also get the forms from main office by paying Rs.200 if taking personally.

Or you also get it through post by submitting a demand draft for Rs.260/-.

Important Dates :

Last date for obtaining the application form is 28th February, 2014

Last date for submission of application form is 31st March, 2014.

Entrance exam for will be held on 02nd June, 2014 at Hyderabad, Guwahati, Mysore, Bhubaneswar and Ahmedabad.

Good Luck !!
21st March 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Person without Hindi subject at matriculation can study B.Ed (HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT)?

I KIRANABALA SENAPATI WORKING IN ANGANWADI WORKER.CAN I APPLY HINDI B.ED(PARANGAT) THROGH DISTANCE MODE
22nd March 2014, 11:53 AM
tejaskambli

Sir,
I want to know that if a person qualified as a graduate without any Hindi subject from matriculation to B.A and completed the course of "PRAVEEN" as well as "SHASTRI" in hindi from Govt. of India effiliated Centre , in this case such person can eligible or not to do the Course of "HINDI SHIKSHAN PARANGAT" (Hindi B.ED) ?[/QUOTE]
24th August 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I take Hindi and English for B'ed together .I hv done my B.A .Is it possible to choose this combination ...
21st September 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have qualified by having Hindi subject in Matriculation & Intermediate but not in B.Com from recognized Govt. college, and now I want to do B.Ed in Hindi, is it possible?
17th October 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am from Odisha.Now I am working as a Hindi teacher as I had complited PRAVEEN. But now I want to complite PARANGAT . How could I complite PARANGAT by distance course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?