7th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BDO after doing PGDM (Finance)?

sir,im doing PGDM(FINANCE) right now,i want to that shall i get a vacany in B.D.O level now,or what shall i do to get a vacany in B.D.O? please guide me?

11th March 2014, 11:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BDO after doing PGDM (Finance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,im doing PGDM(FINANCE) right now,i want to that shall i get a vacany in B.D.O level now,or what shall i do to get a vacany in B.D.O? please guide me?
Hey friend,

BDO stands for Block Development Officer

You need to write the entrance exam for it and this exam is being conducted by the State Public Service Commission and is held every year.

For writing this exam there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied by the candidate and they are:

# Nationality:

The candidate must be a Citizen of India

# Age Limit:

The candidate appearing for the exam must have a age limit of 21-30 years of age for General category candidates.There are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

# Education qualification:

The candidate should have a Education qualification of completed Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

As you have completed PGDM which is Post Graduate Diploma in Management you will be considered as this Diploma is considered as a graduate degree.

If you are satisfying all the above mentioned criteria's then you can apply for the exam

The candidate is selected through 2 stages such as Written Test and Interview

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?