7th February 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?

I have a graduation with 47% marks but i also have post graduation with 64% marks in 1st yr and 2nd yr result should be waited,
i want to know can fill the for on the base of post graduation,plz give me solution,my email id is:
[email protected]

16th February 2014, 12:29 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?

Yes,you are Of course eligible to apply for the Bachelor Of Education(B.Ed).The educational qualification to apply for B.Ed courses is just a Bachelor Degree.So the candidate must have passed Graduation for the recognized university/Equivalent degree.The minimum percentage you must have obtained is just 45% marks aggregate in your examination.Since your percentage is of 47% you no need to worry at all.

The optional subject for the B.Ed should be same as you taken up in your Bachelor Degree.
There is no upper age limit for writing this examination.There are various streams in B.Ed course,they are such as B.Ed English,Arabic,Tamil,Hindi,Malayalam,Sanskrit,Urdu ,and more.Other than those the other streams are B.Ed in Natural science,Physical science,Mathematics,Geography,Commerce,Home science,Computer Science,Social science and more.So before you take the stream,you need to take the stream in which subject you have studied.

Since you are with the Masters Degree,you have qualification more than What are needed actually.So You can surely apply for the B.Ed course.While joining the B.Ed course you must submit some enclosures such as Marks list from the base means 10th,12th,Graduation Marks statement,Provisional certificate,Transfer certificate,Community certificate,Pass port size photographs with you.So before that you must follow all the instructions given,as you are still waiting for the results you will need to submit them in the final Admission.
1st April 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

my graduation marks is 40% and post graduation is 50%. can i apply for b.ed. if yes plz refer me some name of b.ed colleges recognized by ncte
1st July 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have the gradution degree with elective english,physical edu, political sci., what wil my subject combination
24th May 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have 41% in graduation and 67% percent in post graduation. Can I apply for b.ed on the basis of my last degree of pg??
20th June 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply for B. Ed entrance exam because I have only 46%marks in graduation but I have 52.77%in post graduation, please reply me immediately on this email id
6th September 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 47 percent in English honours In my graduation ..my result was awaited so I took provisional admission in a college. Now I have got my result n i have scored 47 percent in graduation.. So can I continue my admission in b. Ed or will it be cancelled? Reply me as soon as possible. It will be of great help.
3rd October 2018, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for B. Ed? In my post graduation one subject is due is there , but that exam is in December .
9th January 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done MCA . Can I do b.ed ? If yes, what will be the duration.Is there any entrance exam?
23rd February 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for b.ed course in this year 2019 on the basis of PG because in my graduation have 49.52% not 50% but my PG final exam in April 2019 & my results declared in June months 2019. I have b.ed form applied or not ?
2nd March 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in graduation and 59% percent in post graduation. Can I apply for b.ed on the basis of my last degree of master Degree

Please give a appropriate answer because i need to apply asap as last date in near.

Looking forward hearing from you.
27th May 2019, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for b.ed course in this year 2019 on the basis of PG because in my graduation have 49.52% not 50% I have b.ed form applied
7th August 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Since i have done my graduation in 2017 and after that i took admission in MA from ignou... So now the result is awaited... So can i take admission in b. Ed on graduation basis.?
15th August 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is B.Tech but my PG is M.A from IGNOU. Can I apply for B.ed in English? Please help.
9th September 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

After my master degree i did B ed now if I get government job on the basis of master degree can i provide B ed TC
23rd November 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics but my M.Sc subject is computer science, can I get chance for B.Ed?
23rd November 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics but my M.Sc subject is computer science, can I get chance for B.Ed?
5th March 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 44.66 % marks and Post graduate with 73% marks ( MCM). Can I apply to B.Ed.
24th October 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done my master degree on age basis with out studying bachelors. Can I join for BEd
27th September 2021, 05:13 PM
Minal F

Yes Actually Candidates who have completed graduation with minimum 50 to 55%marks and post graduation with 55 %marks are eligible for B.Ed
3rd December 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the CAP round form on the basis of graduation , I also have complete my PG but I dont have complete documents so can I fill the form on the graduation basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?