7th February 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Training centers available for B.Tech IT students in Jaipur?

I am a B.tech IT student of Banasthali university and searching for a good training center in Jaipur for the training of my 7th semester.this is a 6 months training period.That is why i am searching for a training center.i want to know all the details and addresses of all the available training centers.
will you be able to provide me the above requirements??If yes,then send the details on my mail id.i will be grateful to you.

25th February 2014, 09:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training centers available for B.Tech IT students in Jaipur?

Training has become an important and integral part of the professional degree courses especially engineering field. It is important to learn something extra other than the main course of study to get an edge over the other candidates in this highly competitive world. Since you are B.Tech in IT student, so you need to undertake training in some IT companies or computer centers. But Jaipur is not an IT hub, hence you will not find many opportunities there. You should go to Bangalore or Gurgaon to get widespread opportunities in the IT field.

However, you can pursue training in the below mentioned companies. But you should go for some project work in these organizations rather than simple training courses. You can do training in :-

- CTTC
- BSNL
- HP
- HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?