7th February 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?

I m 2nd year studenti want to under go training for 45 days in the month of June.so i would like u to help me by telling me the names of the companies that provide training for the same .

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  2. Summer training for second year students?
  3. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  4. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  6. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  7. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  8. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  9. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  10. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying in 2nd year
  11. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  13. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students?
  14. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  16. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  17. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  18. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?
9th February 2014, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?

You should mentioned your branch and the professional course you are undertaking. This is because most of the professional courses are of 2 or more years and the training are undertaken from 2nd year onward. Training has become an important part of modern day education due to the increased demand of the companies. You can take training of 45 days in various companies like :-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs)
- Audit Companies
- IT Companies
- Consulting Companies
- Steel and Power Plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?