7th February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?

hello my name is jerin i m btech in eie passed out in 2011,i wanted to do a telecom training to get a good job,so i want to know is there any scope for girls in this sector,if so then please guide me with proper institute which provides job guarantee,please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  2. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  3. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  4. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  5. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  7. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  8. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  12. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  13. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  14. Can I get guaranteed Job after completion of CS course?
  15. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  16. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  17. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  18. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
26th February 2014, 06:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?

Very good scope for Girls in the Telecom Sector.As you have completed EIE you try to prepare for the examination conducted in the Government sector as well as in the Private secotr.Considering the government sector you can get good job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, as well as in MTNL and More.You can find roles such as Graduate engineer,and Telecom Officer and more.

There are some organizations which give Training to the candidates on the field of Telecom sector.”The Telecom sector skill council(TSSC) is providing and offers training for the candidates in the Telecom field.This TSSC has been partnered with the following companies such as, Reliance,Bharti,Idea,Vodafone,Huawei,Ericsson,Airt el,Nokia Connecting People,Cupola,Kings Electronics,Coral Telecom,HTC,Railtel,AIRCEL,Effort,Azure,Videocon Telecom,Protel,Opterna,Global Tech,UMTS India,Aditya Birla Minacs,Bharti Infratel Limited and more.

TSSC has the ability to produce the requirements needed by the Telecom companies.Indian Telecom sector is emerging high on the economic success stories,so for that candidates like you must equalize the competitiveness by learning the new technologies.Apart from this,there is another organization,”TELEMAN”.It is an Institute of Telecom Revolution.It also offers on site lab experience to help the candidates in the learning process.Good skilled instruction are regularly monitored and enhanced update through the regular training for the candidates.Some of the topics which it may cover are Unified communication,Wireless Telecom,Mobile Application and more.
24th July 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?

hello.sir,
this year i have opted for btech in ece in AA RANKED COLLEGE in kolkata.what are the job oppurtunities in this field for girls?Does it has a good scope IN FUTURE than cse?
PLS SEND A REPLY.
8th October 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Myself Shreya Dilip Waghdhare.I am a BE(Electronics and Telecommunications)2014 passout from Mumbai University and have completed a course in MCSA and CCNA.Since I wish to pursue my career in Telecommunications field,your guidance will be fruitful.In order to enter into this field,do I need to pursue any course in Telecom?Or should I seek references from Telecom consultants to get placed in companies like Erricson,Alcatel-Lucent,Reliance Communications,ZTE,etc.Please let me know about your opinion and views regarding it.Awaiting a positive reply from you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?