7th February 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare and which books to use for MP PSC Prelims and Main exams?

Sir i want to known ho to preparation of mp psc and tell me about standard books for preparation of preliminary and main exam .while I have complete my graduation with BSc biotechnology and i want to take both chemistry and botany as main subject. Plz reply must

21st February 2014, 05:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare and which books to use for MP PSC Prelims and Main exams?

M.P.P.S.C ---- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
This State Civil Services Examinations are conducted by the Madhya Pradesh State government.For this to be eligible the minimum qualification must be a Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent degree is acceptable.The minimum age must be of 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years.And for some posts the minimum age required is about 21 years.There will be an age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates.

To crack the MPPSC Prelims as well as Mains examination you must have to clear the rounds one by one.You must have obtained the proper syllabus as well as the exam pattern required for that.For the first time you will need to qualify the Prelims examination.So soon after completion of the rounds preliminary examination you will have to then go for the Mains examination and then there after go for the Interview.

The Preliminary examination consists of the Two papers.The first paper is General Studied as well as the General Aptitude.Probably the Paper I covers the topics such as Indian Polity and Economy,Geography of India,History of India and Independent India,Sports,Current events of National and International importance,General science and Environments,Polity and economy of Madhya Pradesh,Information and communication technology and more.Where as the Paper II Contains the Interpersonal skills,comprehension,General Mental ability,Decision making and Problem solving,Comprehension and more.The best books you can follow are “Pearson MPSC Examination book”, Career Quest books for Public Service Commission,MPSC examination by UPSC Portal and more.
3rd September 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare and which books to use for MP PSC Prelims and Main exams?

Sir i want to known ho to preparation of mp psc and tell me about standard books for preparation of preliminary and main exam .while I have complete my graduation with BSc (it) and i want to take both mathematics and physics as main subject. Plz reply must
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?