7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs on 12th marks basis?

What government job can i get on 12 marks as i was not able to clear my 3rd year bcom course and my marks in 12 is 59%?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job on 12th basis?
  2. How many government jobs are there on the basis of 12th
  3. Low percentage in 12th: How to get good Government Jobs and Prepare for Higher Studies?
  4. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  5. Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  6. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  7. Criteria for appear for government jobs in ECE field? How much marks needed in 10th, 12th and B.Tech? How many years gap is appreciable?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for any government jobs if I am having less than 60% in 12th but more than 65% marks in B.Tech(ECE branch)?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  11. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  12. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  13. Jobs on the basis of GATE SCORE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  16. Can I go for BDS course on the basis of 12th class marks or on the basis of B.Sc being a candidate of about to complete B.Sc in Medical Technology?
  17. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
21st February 2014, 08:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs on 12th marks basis?

As your percentage is 59%,it can be rounded to the 60% generally.But some organizations to do not agree for this process.There are good number of opportunities available for you after 12th class for the candidates from the commerce as well as from the Science streams.You can find very good career in Indian Army/Indian Navy/Indian Air Force.
For this to be eligible,you will need to write an entrance exam namely NDA(National Defense Academy) which is conducted by “Union Public Service Commission”.The minimum age must be of 16.5 years and the maximum age must not exceed 19 years.The educational qualification required is 12th class,you must be Physically well and fit for the further recruitment process of NDA.Only Unmarried male candidates eligible for the examination.

Both boys and Girls can apply for the SCRA examination,conducted by UPSC.The educational qualification required for this is only 12th class from a recognized university.The minimum age must be of 17 years and the upper age limit is 21 years,there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

Other than this,you can apply for the LDC(Lower Divisional Clerk) and DEO posts as well as for the SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level examination) and more.You can even apply for the Multi tasking Staff post with the Matriculation qualification.Other than these posts
you can apply for ASI or Stenographer posts,and more.

CRPF,Magazon Dock,Bihar Police for the post of Constable,SAIL Bhilai as Fireman,MP Jail department various positions,Central Coalfields limited,sub inspector,Commandos,Group C various organizations offers employment opportunities for the candidates with the 12th Qualification.
22nd February 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE MY EMAIL ACCOUNT SEND RAILWAY J E MECHANICAL SYLABUSS
9th August 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm studying B.sc second year(1st yr 84%).But i shall want job on 12th qualification& i got 95.7% 12th.any govt job get on 12th basis marks?plz reply to my [email protected]
9th August 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm studying B.sc second year(1st yr 84%).But i shall want job on 12th qualification& i got 95.7% 12th.any govt job get on 12th basis marks?plz reply to my [email protected]
20th June 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Any job in which selections done on basis of 12th marks.
8th October 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 class with 89% marks and my steam is non medical any job for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?