7th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?

Which engg. branch has more scope in private sector among electronics&communication and electrical(electronics&power) engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  2. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  3. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering?
  4. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  5. How to study in electronics department? What is the scope in Job in private sector?
  6. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  7. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  8. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard?
  11. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  12. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  14. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  15. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  16. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech or Dual course B.Tech and then M.Tech? -- [New]
  17. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Scope for a electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2014, 10:59 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?

When we talk about scope it's always Electronics which comes in first before Electrical as there is wide opportunity of getting jobs in almost every field after taking Electronics.

That's actually doesn't mean you need to blindly take up Electronics as your Bachelors degree, if you have more interests on making Electronic appliances and hardware then you can go ahead with Electronics but if you have more interest on dealing with current, power and it's working then Electrical will be the best.

I have attached a pdf file which talks more on the difference between Electronics and Electrical course and what it deals for providing you a future career path. So just go through it once and take up the decision. Also attached a picture which talks about various course and their future in this post for your reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	1921
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147495  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diff_between_electrical_and_electronics.pdf(10.6 KB, 386 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?