7th February 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?

Dear sir,
I am doing my diploma in eletronics and communication engineering. Now my 5th semester got over and last that is 6
th semester is to go. I have passed all the semester with distinction without any A.T.K.T. On the 8th of january,2013 there will interview of bajaj company in our college. So i need your help. Can you tell me what type of questions are asked during interview of bajaj company? Sir plzzz tell me itz urgent.plz do reply.

10th February 2014, 03:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?

BAJAJ CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

Usually Bajaj will not have only the interview but they will follow three rounds for the selection process which as follows,

-> Written Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> Personal interview.

Written test will comprise of 53 questions which you need to complete in 1 hr time. The sections followed are,

-> Technical - 25 questions.

-> Aptitude - 28 questions.

There will be 0.5 negative marking for every wrong answers, so make sure you attend only the questions in which you are sure with the answers. Technical questions will be based on your course core subjects and aptitude will be common topics which you can prepare well with books like R.S. Agarwal.

Once you clear the written test you will be moving on to the technical interview were questions from various topics on the core subjects and also from your internship if you have done any before. If you have already started with your final year project then you can talk about that as well.

After clearing the technical round you will be called for the HR round which you can clear easily just by having good communication skills.

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Bajaj in this post for your reference which contains questions of written test and technical interview. Just go through it once and use as just reference for the preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bajaj_pattern.pdf(12.2 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf Bajaj_interview_questions.pdf(10.5 KB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf Bajaj_questions.pdf(13.7 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf Bajaj_technical_questions.pdf(10.0 KB, 219 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?