7th February 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?

Please tell me some technical question for accenture company because i am student b-tech 7th sem in graphic era university dehradun.

Accenture going to come for the campus placement plese tell me maximam technical ask by the accentura on c programming and ds

10th February 2014, 02:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?

Technical questions can be asked in any kind, sometimes the interviewer will just ask one question where he/she expects the answer to be in one single program which you need to write with C, C++ or Java and so on.

First thing which you need to do is to sharpen your basic programming skills by going through all the jobs related with the coding languages and the next thing will be having good knowledge in all the basics which you have learnt from your college course.

Starting from Operating Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures, System Architecture etc. you need to be ready to answer any basic questions asked from these subjects as well.

CLICK HERE!! to learn various interview questions on the above mentioned subjects which might be asked in Accenture but keep in mind the questions will always in basic level so never get nervous at any point. Just give some time, think on the questions and give the right answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?