7th February 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?

I have 64% marks in B.E till 6th semester(I am currently in 7th semester).I have 86% in 10th and 67% in 12th. Can I attend off-campus Microsoft interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get a job in Microsoft company for UG and graduates?
  2. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and IBM company after scoring 70% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62.3% upto 6th semester in B.E?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  6. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  9. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join microsoft company for a job?
  11. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  12. From where to get GATE study material?
  13. Criteria to sit in Infosys Campus Interview?
  14. What is the eligibility for campus interview?
  15. Eligibility criteria and placement procedure for a job in Microsoft GTSC Bangalore
  16. What are the questions asked in TCS?
  17. Is it possible to get a good job in IT company after scoring 6.58 CGPA?
  18. On which subject to focus more for Microsoft off campus written test?
9th February 2014, 11:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?

Yes, you are eligible for Microsoft Off-Campus interview but now the question to be asked is "Which college you are studying in?". Microsoft doesn't allow students from normal colleges they use to take in freshers only from the top colleges around India.

So, if you are studying in one of the top colleges then for sure you can attend the off-campus and there will be three rounds followed 1) Written Test 2) Technical interview (can be more than one at times) 3) HR Interview.

In written test it will be a mix of aptitude and technical questions. You can clear this round if you have good preparation done with R.S.Agarwal book and basics with your core subjects.

After clearing the written test your technical skills will be heavily tested in the interview round where there will be questions to write a program, algorithms, logics for problem solving, usage of data structures ect..

HR interview will consists of questions which are just based on testing your communication skills and the interest and passion you have for the future career. So, just be natural and confident throughout the interview to get the job.

Have attached previous year model papers of Microsoft and a e-book in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview rounds for Microsoft. Just go through it once for the preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 688 views)
File Type: zip Microsoft.zip(122.7 KB, 262 views)
16th October 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I am from a private college of orissa named GITA..I scored 91% in 10th and 67% in 12th n my cgpa till 6th sem is 6.2...Currently I am in 7th sem..Can I apply for microsoft??M I eiligible??
30th October 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from private college of odisha. I scored 75% in 10th and 70% in 12th and my cgpa till 6th sem is 8.12. currently i am in 7th sem. Can i apply for microsoft offcampus?
24th January 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what course i have to opt for getting a job at microsoft. I think to opt b.tech comp. Eng. Pls help me........ i want to join MS. I'm studying 12th.
8th September 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62% in 10th & 53% in 12th & 85.5% in diploma now iam studying BE Am i eligible for microsoft?
5th November 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm now 7th semester AIT, chikamagluru,Karnataka. I have got 70%in 10th, 55 in PU, 53 in BE. I'm I eligible for Microsoft. Seriously I want job in Microsoft. Because its my dream company. I'm eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?