7th February 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?

I have a backlog in my BCA degree. Now I am pursuing MCA and I had failed in Discrete Mathematical Structures in first semester. In second semester I cleared it and My aggregate percentage in first year MCA is 78. I will also do one certification from microsoft. Now i am in 3rd semester. I will maintain the same percentage and will also try to score more. Am I eligible for applying to Microsoft because i have backlogs. Please somebody help me. I am worried?

9th February 2014, 05:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?

You will be eligible for Microsoft if you can complete your degree on time without any arrears but now the important questions is "Are you qualified for attending the Microsoft interview?"

This is the question you need to ask yourself now and find out if you are really really qualified because Microsoft will not look out for candidates who are just students they are in need of innovative students as freshers.

Even if you have 10 backs in your degree and still have a innovative project which has potential then for sure Microsoft will recognize you when they see it but if you say that I don't have any backs and I am good student then you need to sharpen your Programming and Communication skills which will be tested during the Microsoft freshers recruitment drive.

Usually there will be three rounds followed 1) Written test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview. Written test will have questions asked from aptitudes and as well as technical questions from C language, C++, Database etc.

Once you clear the written test you will be followed with the Technical round where your technical skills will be tested based on writing programs, algorithms etc. Technical round can be more than 1 at times based on the filtration of candidates they do.

After technical round will be HR Round where your communication skills will be tested and you can cross through this if you are confident enough to answer the questions in a smart way

Have attached a e-book which will help you to prepare the interview's. Just go through it once for preparation.

To get information about latest freshers recruitment drive from Microsoft visit - http://careers.microsoft.com/careers...sandgrads.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 229 views)
22nd January 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?

Hello, I have completed my BCA course with one back log,
What Kind of process Will I be eligible in MS?

I Still have a Mathematics.
19th July 2022, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I was having 2 backlog in my first semester in btech degree but I have cleared now I am having 8.2 cgpa can I eligible for Microsoft company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?