7th February 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?

Hey everyone i m from india and planning to go to ukraine for doing MBBS..i wanted to know that which one from these two is the best university to study in terms of education and also hostel accomodation...and also is the degree from ukraine recognised in the whole europe..i read somewhere that in onmu hostel is not so good..is that true??I want help from everyone out there for selecting the best university from these two..

Related Questions:
  1. Is Odessa National Medical University good for Indian's on educational basis?
  2. Can I get admission in national medical college under Sports Quots?
  3. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  4. Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?
  5. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  6. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  8. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India?
  9. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can other state students apply for MBBS in Indira Gandhi Medical College?
  11. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  12. Can I become a Doctor without giving Entrance Exam having scored 52% in 12th Class?
  13. AIPMT and JIPMER included under NEET?
  14. What is NEET and how many colleges are there under it?
  15. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  16. Medical seat(MBBS) in SRM or Ramchandra Medical College after scoring 176 cutoff under SC quota?
  17. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  18. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
18th May 2014, 07:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?

As you have mentioned that you want to know that which is best for MBBS “BSMU or ONMU” you have this confusion because you might have seen many students from India used to go to Ukraine for completing their MBBS so you want to know that weather “BSMU or ONMU” is best for MBBS. Now I am going to clear all your confusion about your admission in “BSMU or ONMU”.

So, many students go for Ukraine because Ukraine is one of the best MBBS institute which is good in every sector like it has got a very highly qualified teachers so that they can teach in a very professional manner the Ukraine MBBS institute has got a very highly secured campus so that the students can study very safely it has got all other facilities and the best thing is Ukraine MBBS institute which is located in Europe is that its fee in very low as compared to any MBBS institute of India.

The Ukraine MBBS institutes certificate is very helpful in getting a very high position Job so my recommendation is that you should for Ukraine MBBS institute of Europe rather than any MBBS institute of India so, the points which I have mentioned in the above paragraph are the reason that many students of India go for Ukraine MBBS institute.
28th May 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?

BUKOVINIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is best university to study medicine in Ukraine.
It is a Fully Recognized Government University, Under Health & Education Ministry.
. Renowned 60 Professors (Doctorates) and more than 300 Assistant Professors (PhD).
. 42 Post Graduation Specialties & First Medical University to follow ECTS.
. Total English Medium ,( also listed at 1st rank by WHO as English Medium University)
. Established in 1944 & Approved by MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ECM, FAIMER
. State of the art Libraries & Advance Syllabus & Modern Teaching System.
. Well Equipped Laboratories with the Modern Instruments.
. Faculty & Student Ratio is 1:12
. 350 Indian Girls & Boys are studying. Many Gujarati Boys and Girls
. Indian Mess with Indian Cook.
. Separate Hostel for Girls & Boys , Twin Sharing Rooms , Internet , Gym , Indoor Games
. Training for USMLE/PLAB/MCI & No IELTS /TOEFL Required
. Eligible to work in India, USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & Complete Europe.
. Unbelievably Low Package -Total Package can be paid in 12 installments in 6 Years
. Education Loan papers available.
. BSMU is most favorable study option for Indian students by all means.
.Number of students to this single university is increasing year by year.

MD HOUSE
Dr.Sunil Sharma
91-9857800022, 91-9216323222
[email protected]
WEBSITE-www.bsmu.org .ua
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?