7th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?

sir..i m studying 4th pharm d in blore,KIMS college.. I want to do post pharm d in USA after the completion of pharm d programme..sir do i have to write any exams to apply and do i get any scholarships or loan to study in USA? ORdo i need any other certificates to apply? or do i have to take any courses apart from pharm d? i have got distinction in two years and in the other year i have got 74%. Do i have to score more to study in USA? or ll they conduct any interviews or any other examinations in particular? sir pls help...

thanks,
regards,
rajani tummaramatti

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  2. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma
  3. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  4. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  5. After completing Pharma MBA from India is there any job/further studies scope in USA?
  6. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  7. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  8. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  10. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  11. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  12. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  13. How can I get scholarship for my higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do MDS in USA and which exams do I have to write? How to get the loan?
  15. Job options after completion of M.Pharma? Which course to study for job in USA having Green Card?
  16. How to get loan or scholarship to study Abroad for long period?
  17. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?
  18. How to take admission in USA after B.Pharma?
19th February 2014, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?

Yes, you need to write exams for taking up post graduation course in the field of Pharmacy in USA. It is good to see that you have a good academic background till now which will be helpful in getting admission in good universities since they also consider the academic background. You need to appear and score good marks in the following entrance examinations :-

- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

However in order to become a pharmacist in USA and practice as a registered pharmacist, you need to qualify in the two other exams and pursue Pharma D. course. The exams are FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).

The scholarships are given by the concerned university if you produce some extra ordinary academic performances or some extra ordinary talent.

The top pharmacy universities are :-
1 University of Illinois-Chicago
2. Purdue University
3. Ohio State University
4. University of California
5. University of Cincinnati:
6. University of Kentucky
7. Ferris State University
8. University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
9. University of North Carolina
10. University of Tennessee
11. University of Oklahoma
12. University of Utah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?