7th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to study in USA after clearing 4 backlogs?

I completed my b.tech . i have four backlogs in my b.tech. will i be eligible to study in usa or any problem with that backlogs?

19th February 2014, 10:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to study in USA after clearing 4 backlogs?

No, you are not eligible to study in USA if you have backlogs. However, if you clear your backlogs and score well in the entrance exams for post graduation in USA, then you can definitely pursue your higher studies in USA. SO, your first aim should be to clear the backlogs as soon as possible and get your B.Tech degree. Study hard and have the determination to succeed, success is bound to follow.

After clearing the backlogs, prepare well for the below mentioned entrance exams. Qualify in the entrance exams with good scores and then you can surely go for higher studies in USA. The entrance exams are :-

- GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?