7th February 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is SAT or ACT mandatory to get admission in MIT, Boston?

Is it mandatory to appear in sat or act for getting admission in mit,boston?Also describe about scholarship programmes.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  2. How may I join UG course of aerospace engineering in MIT? How can I submit my SAT score to MIT?
  3. How do I get admission in top US universities like MIT, Berkeley, Caltech, Princeton? How do I prepare for SAT or GRE?
  4. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  5. Is writing SAT mandatory to get admission for 10th grade in USA Ohio?
  6. SAT and ACT past year question papers?
  7. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  8. How many months are required to prepare for SAT? When does the admission start?
  9. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  10. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card?
  11. What are the subject groups for 11th science?
  12. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  14. Which is the best SAT coaching centre in Chandigarh? What is the age limit to appear for SAT?
  15. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  16. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  17. How to do MBA after doing M.Tech?
  18. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
29th December 2014, 05:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is SAT or ACT mandatory to get admission in MIT, Boston?

Yes, you should appear for any, one exam between SAT and ACT. Because, it is mandatory requirement to apply for admission at MIT university. And you should also appear for another exam called TOEFL. TOEFL exam is used to assess the ability of a candidate in English language. You should score at least 90 marks in TOEFL, to be eligible for admission at MIT.

TOEFL Exam:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
1.Reading - 30 marks
2.Writing - 30 marks
3.Listening - 30 marks
4.Speaking - 30 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?