7th February 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?

I am mansi doing Bsc computer sci hons from amity university. its a transfer program.. the whole syllabus,assessment and degree is from a UK university (Anglia Ruskin university) .. i had plans for PG in some foreign country but due to some reasons i will not be able to make it so am I eligible for MCA in IP university??? plz reply on [email protected]

29th July 2016, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?

If the foreign degree is valid according to UGC then only you will be eligible for MCA admission in India. There are many universities in India which offer foreign degree programs which are not approved by UGC.

Hence, you need to check with the university eligibility criteria before applying for admission. Most of them ask for UGC recognized degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?