9th February 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?

Sir, How to get sponsorship or scholarship for diploma in nautical science in eurotech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  2. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  3. Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?
  4. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  5. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  6. Last 6 years question papers of IMU and MANET entrance test?
  7. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  8. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy?
  10. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science)- General Science (Test V) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  12. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Entrance exam paper for the course diploma in Nautical Science in IMU?
  14. What is the procedure of join merchant navy as Deck Cadet? duration of course and placements prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Model Question Papers for IMU CET for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  16. After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?
  17. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)?
  18. IGNOU OPENNET Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th February 2014, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?

Sponsorship is very difficult to get unless you have got fame and is a renowned personality of any state or country. However, you can definitely get education loan from the bank for pursuing Diploma in Nautical Science.

In order to get education loan, you need to follow the below procedure :-
- Approach the nearby bank where you have an account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the loan.
- Get to know all the norms and fulfill all the criteria.
- Follow the instructions given by the branch manager.
- Furnish all the necessary documents.
23rd April 2014, 02:15 PM
prakashcapt

Lightbulb Re: Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?

Sir, How to get sponsorship or scholarship for diploma in nautical science in eurotech
11th October 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?

My name is Ditebogo i completed my matric at 2015 and i meet the requirements of diploma and i want to feather my dream at marine industries so can you please help me to get learnership or sponsorship for studying diploma in nautical science i did maths and sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?