29th April 2011, 01:32 PM
poorva belapurkar

What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std

hi.. i have appeared for my 12th exams this year.. i am waiting for my results.. also i am appearing for MHT-CET with physics chemistry mathmatics and biology.. what is required to get admission in good college offfering genetic engg????? also please give me a list of colleges offering genetic engg in maharashtra!!!
also can you please tell my career aspectswith genetic engg??? what amount of salary i would be paid???

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  2. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  4. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  5. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  9. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  12. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  13. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  14. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  15. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  16. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  18. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
26th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std

what marks will be required in MHT CET for genetic engineering ?
30th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std

can i do B.Tech in biotechnology or B.Tech in genetic engineering without having maths,as iam a PCB group student
8th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

im in class12th and going mito appear in board with physic chm and biology without maths please let me inform the best govt colleges in GUJARAT west bengal mitpandya
24th November 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

am in advanced level bio science from sri lanka.may i know,which results recuired in my advance level?
19th March 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

industries or places that offer jobs for masters in genetic engineering?
26th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for genetics engineering
13th April 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10th standard student...my i know what is required eligibility for persuing genetic engineering??
21st April 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I hv cmpltd my 12th wd PCBM. Wana do genetic engineering bt m cnfusd f i dnt gt chance fr medicle dn i wl mv to genetic m dropng a yr s it a gud plan r nt
9th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get information about. getting. admission in. genetic engineering college
29th January 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required for CET merit
7th June 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What cet score is required fosr the courses of genetic engineering??and what hsc scored is required???
25th March 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Marks required for genetics engineering
To join genetic engineering what percentage is needed in 12th std.is there entrance exam?
9th June 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCORE REQUIRED IN CET TO GET INTO GENETIC ENGINEERING COURSE
1st March 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have started my Board exam and going to complete my board exam and i am a computer science student with chemistry,physics,maths,computerscience as my major and Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?