29th April 2011, 01:02 PM
venkat 123

Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?

hi,
is there mbbs course in sri stya sai university,Puttaparti.i want to know about the application form,entrance ecam and fee.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee for admission in B.Com in Satya Sai College, Bangalore
  2. B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University after 12th standard? Any entrance test? fees?
  3. Entrance exam and fees for B.Com from Sri Satya Sai University?
  4. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  5. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form?
  6. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  7. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  8. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  9. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  10. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  11. How to take admission in Sri Satya Sai institute for 12th?
  12. Fee structure and date of entrance exam of sai international school
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Sri Satya Sai College certified?
  15. How to get admission for primary school in Sri Satya Sai? -- [New]
  16. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  17. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  18. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
3rd April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?

application form for sri satyasai medical collegr puttaparti.
18th April 2012, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?

Sir, namasthe, does SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PUTTAPARTHY OFFERS MBBS COURSE FOR WOMEN OR NOT? IF YES, WHAT IS THE DETAILED ADMISSION PROCEEDURE? PL SEND ME THE DETAILS AT THE EARLIEST TO E.mail: [email protected]

Thanq with regards,
25th April 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir' sairam' my daughter wants to specialized in pediatry. Is she elligibled in SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTION OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
15th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Radhakrishna143

Sir, namasthe, does SRI SATHYA SAI INSTITUTE OF
MEDICAL SCIENCES, PUTTAPARTHY OFFERS MBBS
COURSE FOR WOMEN OR NOT? IF YES, WHAT IS THE
DETAILED ADMISSION PROCEEDURE? PL SEND ME THE
DETAILS AT THE EARLIEST TO E.mail:
[email protected]
13th February 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of b.ed form?
18th March 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my son wish to join at grade 9 at Sathyasai Higher Secondary School .can we know the procedures.
Sairam.

Thanks and Regards
V.S Nikessh
[email protected]
16th April 2014, 03:16 PM
sweathashoshini

Post Re: Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat 123 View Post
hi,
is there mbbs course in sri stya sai university,Puttaparti.i want to know about the application form,entrance ecam and fee.
swethashoshini mail id [email protected] please send aplication for entrance exam for mbbs course and other details
20th April 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

SAIRAM,,,,Is there MBBS course in Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Medical Science Puttaparthi/Banglore.I want to know about the date for submit application form,entrance ex
am&fee.please kindly reply on my mail "[email protected]"

JAI SAIRAM
1st May 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my admit card had not come back to me yet nd the entrance test us to be held on 2nd wek of may
Please help me what should i do ?
8th May 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

mbbs course in sri stya sai university,Puttaparti.i want to know about the application form,entrance ecam and fee.

[email protected]
30th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

When was the admission date for MBBS in SSHMS.plz ans me @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?