29th April 2011, 04:08 PM
rish92

Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?

I'd like to have an ans on following basis: Industry reputation, campus placement & quality of academics . also which out of the following law schools shall be the best : Symbiosis law school (noida)/Amity law school (IP university)/University school of law & legal studies (IP university)

4th August 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?

Which law school is better,Amity Law School (Amity University),or Amity Law School (IP University)?
17th April 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?

i have been teaching at career launcher and these are the qualities of these law schools

infrastructure - amity IP
quality of education - sls noida
crowd - sls noida (in terms of helpfulness and friendliness only)
opportunity to participate in moots - sls noida (because they have only 2 batches as on this day)
extra and co-curricular activities - amity IP
19th May 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

With a score of 117, what are my chances of getting into Symbiosis Law School, Pune? How will you compare SLS Noida with SLS Pune?
Aditi
20th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With a score of 117, what are my chances of getting into Symbiosis Law School, Pune? How will you compare SLS Noida with SLS Pune?
Aditi
sls pune is far too much better than noida. but noida is growing too.. with score of 117 you are definately selected for GEPI . i wish i did had marks like you. :P
2nd June 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

do i stand any chance in university school of law and legal studies with a rank of 800?
8th June 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Do is stand any chance in symbiosis law school noida with rank 425?
11th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance test by amity university conducted for 2012 B-tech programme?
21st June 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 93 marks. what is the procedure to get admission in management quota in sls pune/noida
23rd May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

okay so the cut off for symbiosis pune is 97, my score :95. so is there a chance for the second cut off list?
6th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have got 96 marks and 678 rank(general) in sls noida. will i be able to get admission there ??
9th July 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i have been selected in amity law school noida(private) & symbiosis law school noida for ba llb.
i know amity is older but dere r no placements(as told by the existing amity students)
what i want is good placements
now the question is whether i should go for symbiosis noida or amity?
19th May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I've got a score of 97 for law. What are my chances in SLS noida?
22nd May 2014, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank required in ipu cet to get admission to amity law school delhi
4th June 2014, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

I got 144 rank in ipu cet 2014 any chance of getting amity law school..please helppp...
7th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in the rank 198 and waiting list no 56 after releasing first merit list of sls noida. will i get my admission? should opt sls noida or icfai hyderabad.kindly suggest
8th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is symbosis school of economics for msc in economics or amity would go? on the basis of placements,quality of education,exposure and crowd please reply asap.
14th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Compare between amity law Noida and new law college Pune. Which is be bb bb
Better choice.
4th July 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

To which law college should i give my first preference under IP university? Amity Law School or University School of Law and Legal Studies? Please help..i am confused.
29th November 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

SLS NOIDA is any day a better choice. A great infrastructure is one of the many reasons. I would any day choose brand Symbiosis over every other name. On asking people I heard about the excellent faculty and a lot of growth opportunities though curricular and extra curricular activities.
25th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for legal studies and placement? Symbiosis or amity gurguan?
19th June 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack top 3 nlus while being In a college like my college is symbiosis noida..though m not at a all going to drop..please advice or symbiosis noida is worth being in? How long is required to crack top 3 as my CLAT rank of 2015 was around 5500..
13th May 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 4000 rank in ipu cet law 2016 & also appeared for symbiosis law entrance
which will be a better college option among the two??
8th June 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i have a score of 96 in my set exam and my waiting list no. in symbiosis noida is 134 . how are my chances getting in there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?