16th February 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?

I want to take admission in a Canadian school after my 10th from CBSE Board.Please guide me..I want to get admission in medical stream later on.Now I have got admission in one of the CBSE schools in 11th.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school? -- [New]
  2. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  3. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  4. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  5. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  7. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  8. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  9. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  10. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  11. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  12. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  15. How to get admission in any CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS
  16. How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE
  17. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  18. How to get admission in state syllabus after writing CBSE 10th standard school exam
2nd November 2014, 01:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?

You will have to follow the following procedure for getting admissions in Canada schools.

IELTS exam:-
You have to appear for IELTS exam. It is a exam to test the ability of a candidate in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing sections of English. This exam is conducted for 10 bands. It is better to get above 6.5 bands in this exam.

Admissions:-
After completing the exam, you have apply for selected list of schools offering admission in medical strem, by sending your application form along with your IELTS score report. Then based upon your profile, the schools will give an admission for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?