16th February 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?

I failed in 10th and thinking of doing 10th from an open school..Can i get admission in 11th in a cbse affiliated school aftr doing 10th from open school?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  2. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  3. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  4. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  5. If I do 10th from an open school then which CBSE affiliated school can give admission in 11th?
  6. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  7. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
  8. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  9. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  10. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  11. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  12. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  13. How may I get admission in 10th std in Best school in Udaipur? How to apply for the same?
  14. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  15. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  16. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  17. How to join Sainik School after 10th?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in 11th class after opting for school exam option in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2014, 08:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?

First of all, you should eradicate this attitude. You should implement the popular saying "Failure is the stepping stone to success" in your life. If you have failed in your tenth it does not mean that you will start thinking of opting for an open school. You must remember that regular schooling is an important aspect when getting job as a fresher especially in good companies or organizations.

You should repeat your tenth by regular schooling. This will also help you to get better grades in the next year. So, get yourself high spirited and get determined, work hard and study with more concentration to get better scores next time.

Coming to your query, you can get admission in 11th class in CBSE school and undertake regular schooling but for good schools you might need to sit for an admission test or may have to face the interview before the principal of the concerned school.

All the best for your success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?