16th February 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Duration of ITI Electrician trade? Full details of course?

Dear Sir,

my name is abdul mohsin and my question is what is the duration of iti electrician trade and which month this course start and full details of iti electrician and what is the scope of iti electrician in london and saudi arab

Thanks & Regards
Abdul
91-8439872724

2nd May 2015, 10:03 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of ITI Electrician trade? Full details of course?

Only ITI course is not sufficient for making future in foreign like London and Saudi Arab. Thus you need to do diploma after ITI. If you do this then you have a chance to study abroad for degree course on the behalf of your diploma. Basically duration of ITI course is of 1 year and 6 months. Trade doesn't affect in duration of course. Thus if you choose electrical trade then you will complete that course in around 1 1/2 years.

For getting admission in ITI course you need to get updates time to time. So visit to nearest ITI campus/institution and ask them for admission dates. Apply as a new candidate, submit all required documents and start studying.
16th February 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

my name is manish kumawat and my question is what is the duration of iti electrician trade and which month this course start and full details of iti electrician and what is the scope of iti electrician in london and saudi arab
2nd April 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

my name is uttej baadshah and my question is what is the duration of iti electrician trade and which month this course start and full details of iti electrician and what is the scope of iti electrician
25th May 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is Rahul Debnath and my question is what is the duration time for electrician course and how many month this take plz give me full information soonly. In India electrician is a best iti course?..
Thank u,
(9586504078) India,Gujarat.
7th June 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
My name is ratan khatanawaliya my question is what is best in iti courses i don't how is the best course
Thank you
12th July 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Keshab Chandra Dakua I just passed 2 science so I want reading in I.T.I
Please I what do ?
15th July 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
my name is Sudama Singh what is the duration time for electrician
course and how many month this take plz give me full information soonly. In India electrician is a best iti course?..
19th January 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir Here I would like to state that I'm new in this section. so could you please explain the details of ITI NCVT trade of Electrician 'Bhergaon institute'
and when the online apply will be opened.
4th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name is subash what is the duration time for electrician
course and how many month this take please give me full information soon. In India electrician is a best iti course?
Please help me sir.
Regard.
subash.I
20th July 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name is Ansar Ali I'm already work in electric feld I'm not have a certificate so I want a certificate. But I'm not here I'm stay in Kuwait so can I do this course at home? Please sir help me how to soulved this problem.9790484024
31st May 2023, 10:34 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The duration of the ITI Electrician trade can vary depending on the specific institute and the curriculum followed. Generally, the ITI Electrician trade program has a duration of one to two years. The course curriculum is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge in electrical installations, maintenance, and repair work. Here are some key aspects of the ITI Electrician trade course:

Eligibility: The minimum educational qualification required to pursue the ITI Electrician trade may vary between institutes, but typically, candidates who have completed their 10th standard (or equivalent) education from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

Course Curriculum: The course curriculum for ITI Electrician trade includes theoretical and practical training in various aspects of electrical work. Some of the common subjects covered in the curriculum may include:

Basic electrical concepts and principles
Electrical safety practices and regulations
Electrical installations and wiring
Electrical circuits and components
Electrical measurements and instruments
Maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical systems
Motor winding and repair
Electrical drawings and diagrams interpretation
Practical Training: Practical training is an integral part of the ITI Electrician trade course. Students get hands-on experience in working with electrical tools, equipment, and systems. They learn skills such as electrical wiring, testing and troubleshooting, installation of electrical fixtures, and other practical aspects of the trade.

Assessments and Examinations: Throughout the course, students are evaluated through internal assessments and examinations conducted by the institute. These assessments test their theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of electrical work.

Certification: Upon successful completion of the ITI Electrician trade program and fulfilling the requirements set by the institute, students are awarded a certificate of completion. This certificate serves as recognition of their qualification in the field of electrical work.

The ITI Electrician trade program aims to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to work as electricians in various industries. It provides a foundation for further career progression and opportunities, such as pursuing higher education or gaining practical work experience in the electrical field.

It's important to note that the specific details of the course curriculum, duration, and eligibility criteria may vary between institutes. Therefore, it is recommended to check with the specific ITI or institute offering the Electrician trade program for more detailed and accurate information regarding their specific course structure and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?