16th February 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Im pass sy bsc in march 95 & fail ty bsc (chem) in may 96 from RKT COLLEGE ULHASNAGAR(mumbai university) now i wants to complete my bsc in chemistry corrsponding please give detail about it to compliting my bsc

25th February 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Never lost hope,there are good number of career opportunities are waiting for you.So you try to clear your backlog subjects through the correspondence course.I am giving you all the very details required below.There are good number of Universities offering B.Sc course in correspondence.

Generally the course structure is same in the any university/college.But some way vary according to the academic of system.
Some of the Institutes offering this course in correspondence are given below.Kindly avail the opportunity.

→ School of Open Learning,University of Delhi
→ Indira Gandhi National Open University,Delhi
→ Rabindra Bharati University,Kolkata
→ Netaji Subhas Open University,Kolkata
→ Utkal University
→ Berhampur University,Orissa
→ Karnataka State Open University
→ Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai,Tamilnadu
→ Kota Open University
→ Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

So the above all college offers admission for B.Sc course through in correspondance.Remember the college or university that you join must be approved by the “DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL”.So soon after completion of the B.Sc course you can apply for the state or central government jobs.

You may find jobs in Manufacturing and processing firms,Laboratories,Testing laboratories,Colleges/universities,Forensic Crime Research,Heavy chemical Industries,Industrial laboratories,Pharmaceutical companies,Medical laboratories,Pyrotechnics manufacturers,Healthcare providers,Educational institutions,Engineering and Biochemical firms,Power Generating companies and more.
15th April 2015, 05:02 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Yes, you can apply for the same.

It is very good to see that you want to complete your education.

But for some of the universities you would have been over aged since you have mentioned that you left it long ago.

So, you need to know the age criteria of the university of your choice and if fulfilled then you can apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?