16th February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc (plain) or B.Sc (CS) which is better in these days?

SIR I HAVE PASSED MY 12TH EXAM WITH 90% IN MATHS SUBJECT AND I WANTED MAKE MY CARRER BEST SO PLEASE GET ANSER WHICH IS BETTER FOR ME BSC{PLAIN}with inculded chemestry OR BSC{CS}???????

27th February 2014, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc (plain) or B.Sc (CS) which is better in these days?

First of all, congratulations for scoring such good marks in Mathematics in your 10+2 exam. The world has completely changed. The competition level has increased tremendously and mere graduation is of no worth in modern world unless you are able to show extraordinary talent in your graduation.

Frankly speaking, gone are those days simply a graduation degree like B.Sc would fetch a good job. In modern world, either you need to take higher studies and professional courses or prepare for the various exams and interviews to get a good job.

Coming to your query, first of all, you need to think of your future aspirations and goals. If you are planning for higher studies, then you should definitely take up B.Sc (CS). Otherwise if you are thinking to get the graduation degree and then prepare for various job exams then it is better to take B.Sc (plain). But remember in this case you will get leisure time to prepare for other exams and the study pressure will also be low, however you will not have any option of getting job based on this degree.
11th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

after doing plain bsc what can be done and which are the exams for which we can prepare ourself.
30th June 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 79 percent in 10 2. and it is difficult to admission in BSC (h). then i wanted to do BSC plain (cs). how i can apply for this in DU
30th July 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Which is the better option between bsc plain and bsc agriculture for graduation for getting better job and salary ?
1st August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know, weather Bsc (plain) or Bsc (nautical science) is the best
I have decided to go for a deck job.
4th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have passed my ssc examination then i am thinking to going in science to select b.sc(plain).is it preferable for me and mine career ?
26th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir im admiring of having career in Indian Army as an officer so i want to prepare for cds exam ...
I have got 64% in pcm and wanna go for bsc .
Will bsc plain be a better option for preparation for competitive exams or i should choose other subjects??
13th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th in 2007 . I have got 78% with pcb & want go for bsc but I confused in choosing branch pf bsc.so u give me any ingormation abot that.
7th July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,l have passed 12th in 2017,l have got 47% with PCBM & want go for bsc ya bcom(plane), what take better course me.
1st May 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing 12 I'm a pcm student and now I'm totally confused which is better for me bsc (plain) bsc cs and I'm thinking for competitive exam and also for my backup plan so please suggest me
1st June 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir I have scored 86% in 12th and I like to do bsc but I couldn't know difference between bsc plane and bsc job oriented plese explain this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?