16th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?

I am prabha, my bds (BAchelor in dental surgery)intership is going on will be finish in november. I am looking forward to do masters from USA after completion bds degree from india. can you please let me know wht is the procedure to apply for it? and how to get scholarship for that? please also how much cost for masters in usa please replay on this id [email protected]

28th April 2014, 08:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?

So, Prabha as you have mentioned that you are a B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Student from India and it’s going to finish in November it’s very good that you have selected to be a good dentist in future as a dentist is the only person who can cure all problems related to teeth.

As, now a days almost all people have problems related to teeth like Gum bleeding in which every time you chew or bite a fruit blood comes out of your Gum and its very painful, Cavity problem in which there becomes black colored holes in the teeth and every time you eat something food sticks in it and toothache starts which is very painful, toothache problems which can lead to severe headache which is very painful this can only be cured by a dentist.

So now you want to develop more your skills by studying M.D.S (Master in Dental Surgery) at USA, USA has got good M.D.S (Master in Dental Surgery) institute for this you need to apply an online entrance examination of M.D.S (Master in Dental Surgery) institute of USA after the completion of your B.D.S. You can get scholarship if you keep above 85% in your B.D.S examination.
16th March 2018, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?

How do I get scholarship to study BDS In the United States? What are the criteria and what exam do I need to sit for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?