16th February 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?

respected mam/sir
I m Piyush Chaudhary just going to complete my bds intership from carrer dental collage fm lko I am looking forward to do masters from USA OR UK after doing my bds degree from india. please tell me procedure to apply for it? and how to get scholarship for that? please also tell how much money it will take to do masters there?.........plz...do reply ,[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  2. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  3. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  4. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the steps and procedure to apply for masters degree from USA?
  6. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  7. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  10. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  12. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  14. Can we apply for scholarship in Ph.D from USA without any work experience? What is the average cutoff of GMAT to get selected for scholarship in US business schools?
  15. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  16. Universities offering Masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA? How to apply for those universities?
  17. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  18. How to get a scholarship in PhD in Business from USA?
24th December 2014, 04:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?

To apply for Master's in Foreign universities, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. You should get good score in these exams. Because, admission process will depend upon the marks, you secured in these exams. After the completion of these exams, you should apply for admission in foreign universities by sending our Application along with your Test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission criteria.

GRE Exam :-
This exam is used to assess the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.

Scholarships and Fee Structure:-
Universities will help offer scholarships to only few number of students. It will offer scholarships to students, who have following eligibility criteria
1)Graduation- Above 70%
2)GRE - Above 300 marks
3)IELTS - At least 6.5 bands
If you have this eligibility criteria , you will have chances to be one of the students, who will get scholarship.
Fee structure will vary from one university to another university. So, the fee will depend upon the university and the course, in which you wish to join. The minimum cost will be around will be around 12 lakhs and it may increase depending upon university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?