16th February 2014, 07:20 PM

MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?

I have completed my bca in year 2011 from distance learning.....then done diploma in java technologies from niit in 2012....then turn to banking preparation in 2013....now i wn to do mba in finance frm distance so it will b helpful in future if i get selected....so wether i should go for mba or mca???? as im also not gud in programing........plzzzzz help me regarding this.....

11th March 2014, 06:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have completed my bca in year 2011 from distance learning.....then done diploma in java technologies from niit in 2012....then turn to banking preparation in 2013....now i wn to do mba in finance frm distance so it will b helpful in future if i get selected....so wether i should go for mba or mca???? as im also not gud in programing........plzzzzz help me regarding this.....
Its depends on your interest. This two courses has good scope for Job prospectus. You have completed BCA course. So,MCA is best as per my personal opinion. This both MBA and MCA are PG courses You must clear entrance exams before you join in these courses .

Eligibility for MCA:

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications and this course is also a PG course. Eligibility for join in this course for education qualification require for the course is that the candidate must have passed a Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 year's duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level with at least 50%.

As you have not satisfied the eligibility criteria need for joining in these courses you are ineligible to study these courses now at this stage.It is better that you do a Bachelor degree course and then apply for the courses.

Eligibility for MBA:

The Candidate should Complete graduation from recognized University . The Candidate should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks . Most of the Institution give Admission for MBA Course based on the Entrance Examination . So, You have to prepare for the Entrance Examination like, ( MAT , CAT , GMAT , XAT ) .
you can apply for MBA Entrance Examination,

MBA has several specialization like:
  • Finance management
  • Human resource management
  • Marketing management
  • System Management
  • Retail management
  • Real estate management
  • Information technology
  • Aviation management
  • Health care management
  • Infrastructure Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?