26th February 2014, 07:58 AM
shamsh farook

How to take admission in Jamia Milia Islamia?

i want to take addmi in jamia (jmi)in btec civil , nw i m doing dimloma in ptu after passed diploma hw i join jamia miliya islamia please give me all way?

6th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Jamia Milia Islamia?

how do i prepare for the entrance exam of b.com (hons) from jamia islamia university
15th April 2015, 05:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsh farook View Post
i want to take addmi in jamia (jmi)in btec civil , nw i m doing dimloma in ptu after passed diploma hw i join jamia miliya islamia please give me all way?
To get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) in B.tech, you have to complete your intermediate examination with Physics, chemistry and Maths as compulsory subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Those who are interested to take admission in this university have to fill the online application form from the official website. Admission process will be conducted on the basis of Entrance Exam.

The age should not be less than 17 years at the time of admission.

Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) offers B.Tech course in the following specialization,

~~ B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
~~ B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
~~ B.Tech.(Electrical Engineering)
~~ B.Tech.(Computer Engineering)
~~ B.Tech.(Electronics & Comm.Engg)

Number of seats in Civil Engineering: 70

The examination date: 13, June, 2015.

The admission is strictly on the basis of JMI EEE Examination. If you are interested then please fill the online application form soon before the last date.

Last date of apply online: 01 May 2015.

Entrance examination is objective and the medium of examination is English. The examination contains 3 sections i.e. Physics, chemistry and maths, the duration of the entrance examination is 3 hours.

If you are eligible & interested then please fill the admission application form online, if you want more information then please visit theofficial website.
23rd June 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in diploma engineering after waiting result
Please can do help meee no 8229834546
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?