1st March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

MS course offering universities in Germany?

dear sir/mem

i completed my b.tech(electrical engineering) with 55% of marks.Now i want to study ms in germany.so please give the guidance means what are the courses offering universities in germany and list of universities in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  8. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  9. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  17. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  18. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
24th December 2014, 02:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS course offering universities in Germany?

There are many universities in Germany and each university offers different kinds of courses. So, there are plenty of courses, which are being offered by German universities. So, you have to choose any MS course, which suits your academic profile. After selecting the course, you have to apply for admission in Universities. To apply for admission in German universities, you have to complete one exam called IELTS. After completing the IELTS exam, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your application form along with your IELTS test score.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to assess the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
9th November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam

now i am doing B.E (civil engineering) , III year i would like do to higher studies in Germany so i need your guidance to choose the courses & universities..
6th August 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BS biotechnology which going to complete at the end of august 2016 i want to take admission in MS which field will be good enough to study there i have done research on anti microbial activity of medicinal plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?