1st March 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?

can i do B.Tech in Singapore after my 10th base diploma in CS? i don't have my 12th ... and i want to know how to get scholarship so that will help me some financial!
I just want to leave India and do study in abroad!

18th May 2014, 07:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?

As you have mentioned that you what to do B.Tech at Singapore after your 10th base diploma in CS and you mentioned that you don’t have your 12th which means you don’t want to do 12th and directly you want to do B.Tech at Singapore so you are confused that can you do B.Tech directly or you want to complete your 12th in order to go for your B.Tech at Singapore and how you can get scholarship.

Now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in your question regarding the B.Tech in Singapore without completing your 12 and how to get scholarship. So you need to complete your 12th before going for B.Tech and not only for B.Tech, actually you need to complete your 12th before entering into any career so my recommendation is that you must complete your 12 first.

After your 12th you can go to Singapore and you can get scholarship if you will keep atleast 80% in your 12th examination so that you can get scholarship like getting 20%-30% discount on your admission and if you have secured atleast 90% in your 10th and in 12th you will secure atleast 80% then you can get a very good discount as you can 40%-45% discount on your admission.
25th November 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to study abroad . I have done my 10th and have got 75.8% in it. I want to take commerce as my subject and want to continue so how can I apply to universities ? My family is very poor and can't support me in my further education...
I want full scholarship.
13th January 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have recently qualified mt 10th.and i want to continue my studies in abroad on 100 percent scholarship..what should i do
13th May 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i recently given 10 board examination cbse and waiting for the result.......i want to go abroad ......pls telll me abt the scholarship
and how can i go abroad after 10
4th April 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

This year I will complete class 10 and I'm planning to study in abroad with full scholarship . Is there any exam to write
25th May 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am Adnan. Siddiqui I have recently completed my 10 with 75% and wrote polytechnic polycet entrance exam actually I interested in studying abroad engineering. Actually sir i am from poor family so I want scholarship for studying abroad so i am I eligible for it please reply me on my e-mail [email protected] so I grant your request

Thanking you
29th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm waiting for the result of my 12th Examination and I would like to study in abroad especially in Singapore for Btech, send me the details for admission procedure and scholarship for ladies
11th August 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I belong to a very poor family but I want to do my study abroad. I have recently cleared my class 10th board exams and scored 94.2%
Please sir give me any advice to attain any 100%scholarship exam.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?