1st March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?

I have completed my MS ENT in 1996 and am working as a consultant in same speciality for the last 14 years.
Am i eligible to work in Singapore on the basis of this degree and experience? If not then what further do I need to do to be eligible?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  2. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
  3. Am I eligible to join Ph.D course after completion of PGDM and with a work experience of more than 4 years?
  4. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  5. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  6. After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  8. Am i eligible to work in Automobile department? I have finished M.E degree
  9. Am I eligible for LLM Exam being a candidate having completed LLB?
  10. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
  11. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices?
  12. Am I eligible to study CA after finishing B.Com? How many years do I have to study?
  13. Am I eligible for AMIE after completing BSc MPC? Do I need any work experience?
  14. How to work in Singapore after completing BCA with 80%
  15. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  16. Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?
  17. How to do PhD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
12th May 2014, 08:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?

As you asking here that your eligibility of your work in your field as you are not mentioned about your field. But still I am going to help you about your doubts and clearing your doubts for your doubt. And make you clear your doubts as far as possible ok. So if you work any field with any experience is as far as I know it is good for you to get some experience that could help you in your work after and makes you professional in your respected work.

In India many company searching for worker having experience that could help them and as well as you for the work to do better and take their companies to do good in this competitive market because many highly reputed company searching for highly experienced people for posts. So if in India they searching for experienced worker then in abroad also they are searching for highly experienced worker so that they also can make their company good and take up to the high level in market industry.

So if you are saying that you have 14 years of experience so that means you have highly experienced in your sector and you are eligible for Singapore job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?